Priority Care Membership Plan
Discover the Priority Care Membership Plan from Breckenridge Dental Care. This plan is designed for those without insurance, or who are seeking a plan that better addresses their dental care needs. With the Priority Care Membership Plan, you can change your smile and change your life.
See some of the details about this amazing plan:
What’s Included Per Year?
- Two dental cleanings
- Two oral exams
- One emergency exam
- Periodontal evaluation
- Oral cancer screening
- Digital X rays
- Intraoral camera exam
- One fluoride treatment (if recommended)
- No waiting periods
- No annual maximums
- No deductibles
- No pre-existing conditions or exclusions
- No hassle dealing with insurance companies
What Are the Exclusions?
- This plan can only be used with Breckenridge Dental Care
- Membership is non-transferable
- Cannot be combined with other dental insurances or coverages
- Discounts under the membership do not apply to any treatment prior to joining
- Dental services not provided by our practice aren’t covered by this plan
- Implants or orthodontics not covered
- Reduced prices don’t apply toward retail products like toothbrushes, mouth washes, etc.
- Membership fee is due in full upon joining
- Membership is effective on the date fee is paid in full
- It’s the plan holder’s responsibility to maximize benefits by scheduling appointments within a 12-month period. If benefits not maximized no refunds are issued.
- Missed appointments with less than 24-hour notice will be charged $50 as a service fee
- Auto-renew payments are due at the beginning of the same month each year you originally joined
- This plan is administered by this dental office and may be discontinued at the end of any membership, with or without notice